Personal Injury Attorney Dublin CA
Most people never anticipate getting injured in an accident when they first wake up in the morning. Unfortunately, a broad range of accidents happen all the time in the Dublin area. Whether you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident, sustained injuries by slipping or tripping and falling, were bitten by a dog, or lost a loved one because of another person’s negligence, the BL Personal Injury Law Firm is here to help. We will get you the compensation you deserve and ensure that your rights are protected.
Passionate and Proven Legal Representation
When we represent you, we don’t see a case or file number, we see a person that’s been traumatized and had their lives turned upside down. Furthermore, we are passionate about the protection of our client’s rights throughout the entire legal process. Most importantly, our lawyers have a proven track record of numerous successes at the negotiating table and in the courtroom.
Unlike other lawyers that force you to speak with a “gatekeeper” (other legal associate or receptionist), we communicate directly with clients when they need us. In addition to our passion for helping clients and our proven legal representation, we are dedicated to providing each client with the professional service they deserve. This is separating the BL Personal Injury Law Firm from others in Dublin and the Greater Bay Area.
A Word about Our Services
We are a true personal injury legal firm. In other words, we only handle personal injury cases and claims. Our lawyers specialize in a number of different areas of personal injury law including:
- Dog bites
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Orthopedic injures
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Product liability injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Spinal cord injures
Furthermore, we only provide legal representation to injury victims and their families, not the insurance corporations or government agencies. We only represent Dublin residents that have been involved in accidents from time to time throughout the years; whether it has been a minor fender bender or a traumatic injury. In so doing, the BL Personal Injury Law Firm is able to provide our clients with a superior level of service that they are deserving of.
Understanding the Litigation Process
Our many successes at the negotiating table and in the courtroom are attributed to the process that we employ. This enables our lawyers to build the best possible case on your behalf before we ever sit down with the insurance company or their attorneys.
- It begins with negotiating – we organize the documentation about your case, then put it in a “demand package” for the insurer. Once the documents are reviewed, they will respond by accepting our demands, rejecting them, or submitting a counteroffer.
- Pre-Litigation Settlement – most personal injury cases – 90% or more – are settled during this stage of the litigation process. Your case will be closed once a financial amount is agreed upon and you sign a settlement release form.
- Filing your lawsuit – although the BL Personal Injury Law Firm settles most cases out of court, sometimes a settlement cannot be reached and we are forced to present your case in front of a judge and jury. We are always prepared for this eventuality.
- Discovery/Deposition phase – at this time, our legal team will gather evidence and hire experts on your behalf. Taking a deposition enables you to discuss your case while under oath.
- Arbitration/Mediation – your case will be heard by a neutral party (mediator) and make their settlement recommendation. This person can be an ally by showing the insurance company the true value of your claim.
- Jury Trial – this is the final phase of the litigation process. Our lawyers will present your case to the judge and jury, the latter of which will decide on what they feel is a fair and reasonable settlement.
We’ll walk you through the complete process of claiming damages to ensure an improved quality of life after the debilitating accident. Our lawyers are available to assist you with your queries and questions or if you need clarifications, call us now. To schedule a FREE consultation with one of our lawyers, contact the BL Personal Injury Law Firm today.
BL Personal Injury Law Firm
11501 Dublin Blvd #200b,
Dublin, CA 94568