Personal Injury Attorney Lompoc CA
If you live in Lompoc and recently sustained injuries or lost a family member in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, the BL Personal Injury Law Firm is here to get you the compensation you may be entitled to. In most cases, the at-fault party will be responsible for your lost income, medical expenses and any other financial damages that you incur. As a client based legal firm, every action taken strictly revolves around you. We work around your schedule and personal needs, not ours.
In order to provide every client with the legal representation they deserve in need, the BL Personal Injury Law Firm’s lawyers specialize in the following cases:
- Dog bites
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Orthopedic injures
- Pedestrian accidents
- Product liability injuries
- Public transportation accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Spinal cord injures
- Traumatic brain injuries
What is Your Personal Injury Case worth?
If you’ve recently been injured in an accident and have decided to file a personal injury lawsuit we can help. We have years of experience and expertise helping clients in with their personal injury claims and lawsuits. One of the more common questions that we answer during the client’s initial FREE consultation is “How much is my case or clam worth?” The answer to that question comes down to one word – “damages.” So what do we mean by damages?
Basically, damages are the emotional, financial, and physical cost of your injuries. In some cases, this also includes punishing the defendant’s conduct. Since damages usually have a dollar amount attached to them, they are classified as “compensatory” damages because they help you recover the monetary losses attributed to your accident and the injuries that resulted. For instance, you can recover:
- Emotional distress
- Hospital and medical expenses
- Loss of consortium or relationship
- Loss of earning capacity
- Loss of enjoyment
- Lost income (both past and future)
- Pain and suffering
- Property loss
“Punitive” damages are intended to punish the defendant for their egregious or outrageously careless behavior and hit them where it hurts the most – their wallet. The right lawyer for your case is one who specializes in personal injury law and has extensive trial experience and expertise. We know that we are not the only legal firm you have to choose from in this city, so we make sure that when you select us as YOUR lawyer, you are represented to the highest ability. When you accept our representation, you can expect that:
- We are always accessible and ready to answer questions or concerns
- We put our clients first
- We offer years of experience with every single case we accept
- We will only represent personal injury cases
- We listen to the circumstances
3 Reasons to trust Our Firm
Furthermore, lawyers must have excellent negotiating skills in order recover the maximum settlement that California state law allows. There are three reasons why you should consider the BL Personal Injury Law Firm to help with your case and claim:
- Experience and integrity – no matter what type of accident caused your injuries, it can have long-lasting consequences – not just for you but your family as well. We’ll ensure that we have a solid case before going any further.
- FREE consultation – we offer a no-obligation case review that will help you determine if you want to pursue your case. Additionally, we work on a contingency fee basis which means that if we don’t win your case, you pay nothing.
- Lawyers you can trust – we know you have a choice of lawyers in Lompoc and the surrounding areas, but unlike some of the other firms, we know this city and the Santa Barbara County area.
If you or a loved one recently sustained injury, due to another person’s negligence, you need to know what your legal options are. Having the right personal injury lawyer on your side provides an advantage when going up against the big insurance companies. Why not contact the BL Personal Injury Law Firm? Let us ensure that your rights to fair and reasonable compensation are protected completely.
BL Personal Injury Law Firm
1010 N H St #2,
Lompoc, CA 93436